Business University of Latin America (THE BULA)
is an educational institute of excellence located in the World Trade Center (WTC)
of Dublin (Europe), New York (USA) and Mexico City
THE BULA has a wide range of certificate and diploma programmes for students of business, qualified managers and entrepreneurs working in companies of all sizes who wish to operate at the highest professional level in the business world.
THE BULA helps business firms meet the challenges of competing in the global market place by offering access to the expertise of the members and associates of the College.
By linking businesses, institutes, and local, state, and international agencies, THE BULA increases and promotes the nation's capacity for international understanding and economic enterprise.
THE BULA emphasizes three
regions of member expertise that are crucial to international business competitiveness:
The North American market, the European Union and the Pacific Rim.
Its purpose is to advance the development of international business by coordinating the advisory talents, programmes of training and supporting information that exist among members of the College in the field of high-quality business competence in the global economy.
It aims to achieve this
by focusing on the following areas:
1. Internationalising business activitiy, through expert training and assessment.
2. Serving as a training centre, of the highest level, for the business students striving to operate at internationally accepted standards, by applying the following empahsis: concentrating on improved business methods, strategies and policies that are globally recognised in the erality of business transaction.
3. Developing the competence and high standards of participants through mutual support and mutual recognition of common professional levels, and the full and regular use of national and international contacts
4. Collaborating with both national and international organisations with similar purposes.
5. Providing genuine expert support to small, medium and large firms seeking to reach the highest international levels of managerial quality and also those planning to develop overseas markets
6. Developing a programme of “Affiliated Companies” involving the following activities: business consulting, recruitment, internships, tailor-made training programmes, seminars by national and international members and associates, and collaborative research projects and publications.
7. Collaborating with government agencies and other organisations involved in commerce, business development, the highest practical standards in conducting business, and transparency.
8. Supporting projects, events and publications on issues of international business interest, particularly those involving the betterment of professional practices.
9. Supporting the promotion of educational programmes in the area of international business and management, particularly abroad.
10. Working as a teaching and examinations centre with institutes of higher learning that are globally recognized for the quality of their professional programmes and assessments.